I apologize my blog has been on a bit of a ‘holiday’ due to computer issues. But I’ve borrowed a computer until I figure where the money is going to come from to purchase a new one. Since it’s the first Monday of the month time to set this month’s goals. But first let start with a squeal of excitement – this hottie found a home.
I woke up to an offer this morning J Kick Start will be a part of the Hot Rods, Hot Bods Anthology to be released this summer by Jupiter Gardens (formerly Pink Petal Publishing).
I have this week off from the evil day job for Spring Break and this will be the only really time off until school ends so I need to kick butt…
1) Finish polishing 2 stories (a novella and a full) and submit by April 8
2) Write at least 5k every day during Spring Break. Once I return to the evil day job 2k each day with 7k on the weekend for a 17k week total. If I fall short during the week then the weekend increases. I’m doing a little project shifting so next week’s Motivation Monday I’ll post the hotties for the month J
3) On the non-writing front. Finish the pirate baby quilt and make a baby 4th of July blanket (It’s star shaped with a red, white, and blue pattern).
4) On the ‘personal’ front. Now that ‘most’ of the snow has melted I need to start walking dog more…. We both have an unhealthy winter circle of love.
5) Reading ~ April is an open month theme so whatever moves me. I have shopping trip planned for Tuesday J
What are your goals??? I’d love to hear them.