Last Monday of the month this means a recap…
Things finished in the writing world~
(1) A suspense romance novella
(2) The Christmas Space Opera
(3) The full length space opera (while it’s not complete, I do think it will be by Thursday so I’m going to list it)
Writing goals ~
(1) Blog regularly on both this one and the nice me (Tasarla Romaney) one – done.
(2) Update Website – nope L I’m really questioning keeping it
(3) Write an average of 3k a day – yup
(4) Work on promo opportunity – L – nope. Nothing materialize that I had in the works
Personal goals ~
(1) Stay on the diet train only getting off at the Oktoberfest depot ~ close enough I’m saying accomplished.
(2) Evil exercise program 6x a week for at least a 21 mile weekly total ~ yup 😀
(3) Do a blanket for the Linus Blanket Project – nope L
(4) Track spending with coupons to see the proof that endless hours (or what feels like endless hours) cutting along dotted lines is worth it. An average of 39% savings – so I see a lot of paper cuts in my future.
Reading goals ~
(1) At least 4 books in month’s selected genre (horror/romance horror/hauntings – basic Halloween stuff) – done
(2) At least 4 young adult books – done
So that’s October… Now on to November. I’m going to do a NANO novel as Tasarla. I need to get that part of my writing back in motion. I’ve been gone too long and I miss it. But I haven’t decided what I’m going to tackle on the adult side… so far no characters are screaming at me. I just learned last week that I’m getting back rights to several of books so I’ll need to spend some time getting them ready to re-market.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by 😀