While I didn’t make my over writing goals, it was a descent month for me:
- Wrote, edited, and subbed short novella – Kick Start for an anthology call.
- Finished my holiday suspense romance
- Almost 1/3 of the way with young adult series
- Finished line edits for naughty fairy tale
- Blogged on a almost regular bases
Again the biggest area, I lacked in -again – is promo :”( Over all word count was only 400 less than my target. The short novella wasn’t planned so it threw off my individual word goal on my different planned pieces. I’m hoping to add the missing 8k to my young adult in March. We have several ½ days at the day job and spring break begins the first week of April. If I don’t then I’ll make permanent changes to my writing que.
Have your heard the saying if March comes in like a lion it will go out like a sheep… I’m hoping to be a lion all month. I have ‘big’ plans for March.
My goals for the month of March ~
- ~Make edits to naughty fairy tale and submit
- ~plot cupid series (3 books) using the series bible worksheets and Rock your Plot (both new to me)
- ~Start my ultimate fighter story~ word goal – 15k
- ~work on young adult ~ word goal – 30k
What are your goals for March?